Friday, January 29, 2010

WE NEVER LEARN HERE, DO WE ???

Oh ! am coming back to my blog after a long long time...wonder where my friends that I made here are... what happened to their lives during this interim...what all have they done ...guess all that will come slowly and surely...as they say que sera sera !
Tell you what all happened out there in the world far n around me all this while...not that you don't know , but out of all that , what touched me, bothered and saddened me.
Let me begin with my favorite line, " I am not a pessimist at all and am a doer... not a preacher, player of words".
okay here I go about what all touched/saddened me all these months :
* the moment man found hint of water on the moon, he hurled a bomb to find out which put
him in bad light viz a viz earth's nearest neighbour our chandamama...we never bomb our
neighbour's home to 'findout' if he/she has anything useful for us. Moon has always been
associated with man's romanticism, lovely stories, poems and the folklore,
* World Bank (WB)announced that it will give us 3 to 6 billion dollars to clean Ganga , which acc- ording to hindoo mythology emanat(ed) out of Lord Shiva's hair .
Now we know that anyone who (WB) gives something like 4, 5 or 6 billion dollars to clean our
shit and sewer, will IMPOSE some conditions or may be 'eyeing' our glaciers (water)
without 'bombing' it, (the way they did in Iraq for its oil).
* I find this funny that WE CONVERT GANGA into a SEWER and WORLD BANK cleans it, I
find this unacceptable too.
* Our water resources/rivers are already so very polluted still we go around 'immersing' P O P
religious idols (moorties), lakhs of them on Durga pooja or Makar Sakranti.

well these were the 'things' that made me sad apart from the fact that on this Diwali ALSO we burnt more crackers than the previous one...WE NEVER LEARN YOU SEE.

(you can visit me on my Facebook also)

1 comment:

  1. sir conditions are worse then you mentioned.truth is loud and clear Ram teri ganga meli hogai papiyon ke paap dhote...most of the money which comes from various organizations goes in pockets of corrupt and incompetent officials and nobody gives damn about environment as you rightly said ....religious idols (moorties), lakhs of them on Durga pooja or Makar Sakranti...thanks for eyeopening post.unfortunately comment option is not working for jinhe naaz tha which is equally interesting . rafat alam

    ReplyDelete