Tuesday, March 17, 2009

We leave, our footprints every minute,everywhere...

I am sure all you guys know that we shed this many grams of dead skin each day. similarly we spread so much litter, waste, wasteful words, vibrations all the time,
In newyork alone one month's collection of baby diapers make a pair of twin towers(now gone).
with this in mind we can actually start thinking where do these used,soiled diapers go ?
I know , in India they end up in the intestines of our Gau-Mata alongwith plastic lifafa's (bags),
Just the other day when I was, once again present at the site where these poor men were 'skinning' this dead cow. Her entrails, too were clogged with shredded plastic lifafas...I weighed that gooey plastic mass and it was more than 8 kilos. No need to know how this living hindoo religious icon died a slow death.
How many die the same way all over India,and how many twin towers a month can be erected with that gooey plastic that comes out of our Gau-Mata,

well I invite you all to say some thing about this. No religious responses please.
The point is that we do this to Ganga-Maiyya, we do this to Gau-Mata.
What we must be doing to our soil, our tigers, our birds, our water (the reliable grapewine is that pepsi and coke fill, bottle and export 30 million mineral water bottles out of our country every day.
cheers !!.............and it is your call.

3 comments:

  1. I salute you that u r going to give shape to your thoughts for the living light of Almighty.
    M a media professional, already whatever I can,I do nd make inspire my team members for the good of society. If I can contribute anything in ur campaign, I'll be happy.
    thnx n rgrds,

    Meera Bali
    balimeera@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish RSS and BJP read this, who epitomize Gau Mata, but do nothing for her. What can be possible solution to plastic problem? DMs of various districts have tried putting a ban on its usage, which goes down the drain, just after meeting about it gets completed.
    Megha Mann

    http://invokingthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The UK spends 200,000 Euros each WEEK removing just the London Bridge of chewing gum stuck there...
    Well don't even start calculating the weeks in a year and all... Just let it suffice to say...
    We are ALL screwed and because of our own stupidity.

    Oh... By the way... Hi dad.

    ReplyDelete